If you are extremely passionate about mobile & cloud technologies and want to make an impact on a product that is used by tens of thousands of developers around the world, then this is your job!
“Evangelism comes from a Greek term that means “bringing the good news.” That’s what evangelists for a company or brand does. They bring the good news about how a product or service improves people’s lives.” – Guy Kawasaki
We are looking for a “Product Evangelist” with the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of start-up and/or marketing experience
- A strong desire to make a real difference in a startup environment
- High fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate with the global team and global user base with confidence.
- Thinking out of the box, self-motivated and ambitious team-player.
- Eager to work in a dynamic start-up environment with exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Interest in technology and mobility and keeping up with the latest technology trends
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willing to travel abroad when necessary
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape preferred
- Public speaking skills preferred
- Familiarity with growth hacking preferred
- Open to taking on new challenges and duties in accordance with the fast growth of the company
- Being a product geek by knowing the product inside out, using and testing it at every opportunity and following the market trends
- Being an advocate for the end users within the company. Directing the product roadmap from the end users’ perspective with analyses.
- Executing growth operations and projects as the “secret weapon” of the company
- Ensuring the growth of the user base with unconventional marketing strategies (growth hacking) – a bit of traditional marketing is also included
- Recruiting community members via social channels
- Following up written and verbal communications with current and prospective customers all around the world from various communication channels
- Conducting technical and marketing analyses and making market and product research
- Producing content about the products in different formats (blogs, tweets, documentation, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, videos, etc.) – all in English