Junior Product Marketing Specialist
If you are extremely passionate about DevOps and mobile technologies and want to contribute to the exponential growth of a product that is used by tens of thousands of people around the world, then this is your job!
Flexible remote working arrangements with part-time and full-time options.
We are looking for a “Junior Product Marketing Specialist” with the following qualifications:Job Description
- Executing go-to-market strategy for Appcircle products, using research and insights to reach buyer personas through the right channels
- Using marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Semrush for accurate insights and analysis
- Being a product geek by knowing the product inside out
- Being an advocate for the end users within the company.
- Taking responsibility for creating and executing product-based growth marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the growth of the user base with unconventional marketing strategies (growth hacking) - a bit of traditional marketing is also included
- Actively using and analyzing social media and communication channels to ensure that buyer personas are touched
- Producing content and management of external content production about the products in different formats (blogs, tweets, documentation, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, videos, etc.)
- Working and communicating effectively with Appcircle's Sales and Product teams.
- Senior undergraduate student or recently graduated
- Start-up and/or marketing experience preferred
- A strong desire to make a real difference in a startup environment
- High fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate with the global team and the global user base with confidence.
- Thinking out of the box, self-motivated and ambitious team-player.
- Eager to work in a dynamic start-up environment with exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Interest in digital marketing, technology and mobility
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape preferred
- Familiarity with growth hacking preferred
- Excellent English written expression and MS Office skills.
Back to careers