We are looking for a Presales Manager to join the Appcircle sales team to communicate and demonstrate the benefits of Appcircle and mobile CI/CD to enterprises across the globe. You can share your passion for DevOps with the world!
Flexible remote working arrangements with part-time and full-time options.
We are looking for a “Presales Manager” with the following qualifications:Profile / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar technical/sales role.
- Knowledge of DevOps and/or mobile app development.
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the ecosystem of mobile tools, APIs, frameworks is a plus.
- Strong communication, sales and persuasion skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Articulate in written English in order to read, prepare and present technical documents and correspond with customers in various channels.
- Proficient in English speaking to be able to communicate with customers all around the world.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with short turn-around times.
- Hard worker with high commitment on deliverable deadlines and quality
- Willing to travel abroad when necessary.
- Provide former projects and works as reference.
- Engaging with technical teams on the customer side (both prospective and current customers), helping them understand Appcircle.
- Complete command of the Appcircle platform for demonstrating its capabilities as well as responding to customer questions and feedback.
- Preparation of technical presentations and presenting them in various settings such as customer meetings or public events.
- Supporting the sales processes from a technical perspective with activities like market research, subject matter expert meetings, competitive analysis, etc.
- Gathering feedback and feature requests from the customers and coordinate with development team within Appcircle Inc. as needed.
- Providing technical trainings for partners.