Senior Product Marketing Specialist
If you are an experienced marketer in a start-up setting, then this is your job to be in the forefront of the global growth of an enterprise-grade product that is used by tens of thousands of developers and hundreds of enterprises around the world!
Flexible remote working arrangements with part-time and full-time options.
We are looking for a “Sr. Product Marketing Specialist” with the following qualifications:QualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent experience 5+ years work experience in marketing of B2B SaaS products Proven success developing, implementing, and managing go-to-market plans Track record of fostering team cohesion by developing highly talented marketers Ability to work well in complexity and ambiguity and to define and deliver end-to-end marketing strategies without a playbook. Ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and relevant product features.
- Minimum 5 years of software start-up marketing/product management experience
- SaaS product experience preferred.
- Experience in market research and competitive analysis and content creation/management.
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing is a plus.
- Proven success developing, implementing, and managing go-to-market plans.
- Ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and relevant product features.
- Interest in mobile technologies.
- A strong desire to make a real difference in a start-up environment.
- High fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate with the global team and global user base with confidence.
- Thinking out of the box, self-motivated and ambitious team-player. Ability to work well in complexity and ambiguity and to define and deliver end-to-end marketing strategies without a playbook.
- Eager to work in a dynamic start-up environment with exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Hard worker with high commitment on deliverable deadlines and quality.
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the ecosystem of mobile tools, APIs, frameworks is a plus.
- Lead, create and implement go-to-market strategy for Appcircle products using analytics-based insights.
- Build and manage the structure to provide conversion-focused insights to product and sales teams.
- Develop growth campaigns and marketing strategies for Appcircle products with a clear eye towards impact and measurement.
- Envision and drive communications related experiments to test out new ideas, features, and products and formulate innovative communications solutions.
- Be an effective consultant and partner to the Appcircle cross-functional leadership team including Product, Engineering, and Sales.
- Work closely with product management and sales to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings.
- Coordinate a high performing team of audience and content creators.
- Continuously monitor the market and assess the competition to gain a deep understanding of technology shifts and market needs. Understand key messages being promoted and discussed; manage and adjust product messaging accordingly. Monitor competitive news and information keeping up to date on product announcements and product claims.
Back to careers